Art is a gift to be received and shared and comes in many many forms. Paint, Cook, Travel, Poetry... you name it, if you're sharing creative energy, that's an Art. ~Steph

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spacepaintings by Brandon McConnell

Check this beautiful artwork by Brandon McConnell of San Diego, CA. Brandon got his start by watching someone do it in Mexico for a half an hour and off he went!

Brandon says he is motivated by the challenge of creating something beautiful in a short amount of time and he loves the colors, textures and endless tricks and techniques.

"My Favorite part is making money but that's just because we need money to survive, besides that I enjoy making people happy with my art and just expressing my creativity."

Brandon has sold paintings all over the world. In 2008 he was flown to Tokyo, Japan To appear on a variety TV show called "The Popular Law Firm" to perform his "1 Minute painting" and a few other examples of my art. Recently Brandon was hired to do a spray paint art performance in Florida at a company picnic for the Kennedy Space Center. It was a huge success, selling over 50 paintings in 6 hours.



Brandon says "Spray paint art has opened up a whole new world for me and allows me to express my feelings and imagination. I am constantly learning new things and plan to continue to spray paint for as long as I can."

Brandon's art is available on Ebay and on his website www.spacepaintings.com. You can see more of Brandon's art on Youtube.

No comments:


Categories

(c) 2009 - 2011
Stephanie Jordan, Diviacity

All Works Protected
Please do not copy or redistribute
in any form without writing
diviacity@diviacity.com


The views expressed in these interviews
are soley those of the interviewees.




Make sure to check out the show online :-))

Mailing List

YouTube